Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Polkadoodles Hello Autumn Collection | KCC#23 Card #3 - Cute Bear & Mouse in a Pumpkin Car

Here's another Digi Choosday card for today but this time, I have one features another image from Polkadoodles’ newest Hello Autumn collection! 


For this card, I used Sketch #3 from Kendra’s Card Challenges. I’ve included the sketch below so you can see how I followed the layout while making it my own. One thing I changed was the size of the main focal image (“any object”), and that’s completely okay! Sketches aren’t meant to limit our creativity but rather, they’re simply a jumping-off point that makes cardmaking easier, more enjoyable, and a little less intimidating. If you’d like to learn more about Kendra’s Card Challenges, be sure to visit her website: 

https://sites.google.com/view/cardsbykendra/home



Now, let’s talk about this gorgeous Polkadoodles Hello Autumn release! For this card, I used the pre-colored Cute Bear & Mouse in a Pumpkin Car digi stamp. Though it also has a black and white one which you can color yourself. I also used Hello Autumn Pretty printable paper patterns set 1. This collection is packed with sweet autumn and Halloween characters, beautiful seasonal elements, and coordinating papers that make creating cozy fall projects so much fun. Whether you’re making cards, scrapbook pages, or other paper crafts, this collection has everything you need to celebrate the season.

I hope this project inspires you to create something with the new release! Don’t forget to join this week’s Digi Choosday Challenge for your chance to play along. We can’t wait to see what you make!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday | Turning a Christmas Digi into a Birthday Card Featuring Mabel

For this week’s Digi Choosday, the Design Team was given the prompts "November Birthday" and "No Red and Green," so I pi...