Hi crafty friends! For this week’s Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Design Team challenge, our theme is Graduation, and I wanted to create something fun, interactive and happy so of course, I went with a shaker card! If you’ve been following me for a while, you already know how much I love anything shaker… I just can’t resist all that sparkle and movement!
For this project, I used the adorable Noodle Panda Graduation Digi Stamp. After cats, pandas are definitely my next favorite - they’re just so cute and innocent! Aaaaaaand those funny panda videos online? Instant mood boosters right?
To keep things simple (because I’m currently juggling quite a few projects before our upcoming vacation), I created this shaker card using my Cricut Maker instead of nesting dies - and I’m sharing the Design Space project link with you so you can recreate it easily too! Don’t forget to follow me on Design Space while you’re there!
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Project | Graduation Shaker Card with Noodle Panda
How I made this Graduation Shaker Card
1. I used Print Then Cut in Design Space for the pattern paper card front, star layers, and the digi stamp.2. Cut your shaker walls. I used 271 gsm cardstock and layered 8 stars (excluding the top printed layer).
5. Prepare your card base: 8.5 x 5.5 inches, scored at 4.25 on the long side.
12, Add your colored digi (I used Noodle Panda Graduation).
This card came together so quickly thanks to Design Space, and I love how cute and celebratory it turned out - just perfect for any graduate!
I hope this inspires you to create your own graduation-themed project! Don’t forget to join the Anything Goes Digi Choosday challenge for your chance to win, and I’d love it if you’d follow me on my socials for more crafty inspiration!
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts
Happy crafting!












You are really consistent with your blogs! From SAR, Bahrain, Madrid, Barcelona to the middle of the Mediterranean Sea! From Digi choosday, journaling, crafting tutorials and Cruise duck sharing. I really admire your DILIGENCE.🥰
ReplyDeleteYour Graduation shaker card really rocks.
Rock the boat and enjoy your cruise.
-aMOMymous
I agree to mom, you really are a diligent person sis! Love your shaker and Noodle Panda! 😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteThe cat accidentally sent my reply without me finishing it 😆 Anyway, you are also a Queen of Shakers! 😁
ReplyDelete