Thursday, July 16, 2026

Kelly Bangs' Wonder Club Collection | A Vintage-Inspired Interactive Mini Album

Kelly Bangs is back with another beautiful collection, Wonder Club - a charming collection filled with vintage-inspired patterns, florals, and nostalgic little details that celebrate treasured old school memories and life’s simple moments.

As usual, I instantly fell in love with the florals in this collection, and of course, my first project had to be a mini album! One thing I really enjoyed about Wonder Club is that it isn’t overflowing with pink. I always seem to gravitate toward the pink and yellow papers in every collection, and my mini albums almost always end up looking very pink. So this one felt like a refreshing change.



…although, let’s be honest, I still reached for the yellow paper and the pinkest pattern I could find for my pages. Some habits never change! 

For the first spread, I used one of the yellow patterned papers to create a tri-fold page with an extra flap on the left. I added a butterfly tuck spot that holds card, and at the back, there is a mini folio which opens up to photo mats or blank spaces for journaling. A pretty ribbon keeps everything neatly closed. Inside, you’ll also find more tuck spots and little embellishments tucked throughout.











The center panel features a pocket holding a tiny hand-stitched journal. You can use it as another mini album (yes, a mini within a mini!), a journal, or a combination of both.







On the right panel, I created corner tuck spots with a small journaling card tucked inside - also perfect for photos, notes, or little memories you’d like to keep.


For the second spread, I went all in on the gorgeous florals using my favorite patterned papers from the collection. I added two mini pages in the center to create the illusion of four pages, making the spread feel extra interactive.


Both the left and right panels feature folder-style inserts with photo mats on the front and back. Inside each folder are pockets filled with tags and blank journaling cards. The left insert has a side pocket, while the right features a belly band for a slightly different look.









The center mini pages include more photo mats and pockets with adorable mini cards tucked inside.





The third and final spread is where I tried something completely new - shaker pockets and a flip shaker page! I had fun experimenting with this design, and I’m really happy with how it turned out. Next time, I think I’ll make the shaker walls a little thicker so I can add even more fun shaker bits inside.







Enjoyed making this album and Wonder Club made it so easy to layer beautiful details while keeping everything pretty and just nostalgic. I hope it inspires you to pull out your favorite memories and create something special of your own. Happy crafting! 

Check our Wonder Club collection here!


1 comment:

  1. Wow sis! This is so beautiful!!! 😍 With the hundreds of mini albums you've already created, I am really, really amazed at how you are able to think of different ways to make your mini albums so unique from each other. Loved how you were able to match the color of the cover with the yellow and pink on the pages of this album. You're truly the Queen of Mini Albums, and you truly love yellow and pink! 😁

    ReplyDelete

August with Miqueka Scrap | A Little Dolce Vita for My Birthday Month

Miqueka Scrap didn’t have any scheduled Design Team projects for August, but I still wanted to create with Elena’s beautiful collections. Du...