Hello everyone!
This week’s Digi Choosday Design Team theme is “Get Organised for Christmas!” and I made something that will be useful all through the holiday season.
I created this adorable Christmas Essentials Mini Caddy to hold all those gift wrapping must-haves... glue, tape, Christmas tags, ribbons, and other little bits and pieces. It’s the perfect grab-and-go organizer that you can easily carry from room to room while wrapping presents, or even take with you if you’re crafting or gift wrapping away from home.
Today’s project was inspired by the incredibly talented Julie from The Paper Pixie. Instead of creating my usual step-by-step tutorial, I’d love to share her fantastic resources with you because she explains every step so clearly and makes each project easy to follow, whether you’re a seasoned crafter or just getting started.
You can watch Julie’s full tutorial here: The Paper Pixie Christmas Essentials Mini Caddy Tutorial
You can also download her free project sheet here: Free Project Sheet
A huge thank you to Julie for sharing such wonderful tutorials and inspiring so many of us with your creative projects. I had so much fun putting my own Polkadoodles twist on this sweet little caddy!
For my version, I used these Polkadoodles products:
I hope you enjoyed my take on this fun and practical Christmas project! I’d love for you to give it a try and create your own festive caddy.
Don’t forget to join us over at Digi Choosday for this week’s challenge! And if you’d like to see more of my crafty adventures, be sure to follow me on my social media channels. Happy crafting!
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts



No comments:
Post a Comment