Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Polkadoodles Hello Autumn Collection | KCC#23 Card #4 - Cute Fox Witch Pumpkin Halloween

Today I’m sharing another card featuring the Cute Fox Witch Pumpkin Halloween Digi Stamp from the super cute new Hello Autumn Collection at Polkadoodles! I paired this adorable image with the coordinating Hello Autumn pattern papers and embellishments to create a fun Halloween-themed card that’s perfect for the season.



This card was inspired by Sketch #4 from Kendra’s Card Challenge, and you’ll find the sketch below so you can see how I followed it. I did make one little change though, the original sketch is designed as a landscape card, but when I chose the Cute Fox Witch Pumpkin digi, I felt the image suited a portrait layout much better. So I simply rotated the design to fit my card.


That’s one of the things I love about using sketches, they’re there to inspire us, not limit us! Feel free to adapt them to suit your images, papers, and creative style. They make cardmaking easier, faster, and even more fun while still leaving plenty of room for creativity.

If you’d like to learn more about Kendra’s Card Challenges, be sure to visit her website:



I’m enjoying playing with the new Hello Autumn Collection from Polkadoodles. It’s packed with adorable seasonal digi stamps, beautifully coordinated pattern papers, embellishments, and sentiments that make creating autumn and Halloween projects a breeze. Everything works together perfectly, so you can mix and match to create endless combinations.

Don’t forget to check out the Hello Autumn Collection and come play along with the latest Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge! We’d love to see what you create.

Polkadoodles Products Used:


Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday | Christmas Shaker Card Featuring Cute Santa

Hello!  It’s time for another Digi Choosday project, and this week’s Design Team prompt is Christmas !  For today’s card, I combined some...