Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Polkadoodles Hello Autumn Collection | KCC#23 Card #6 - Bear and Mouse Scarf

Hello, crafty friends!

I’m back with another card featuring one of the cute characters from the Hello Autumn Collection of Polkadoodles! For today’s project, I used the sweet Bear and Mouse Scarf Colour Digi Stamp, paired with the beautiful Hello Autumn Pattern Papers Set A.



This card was inspired by one of Kendra’s Card Challenge #23 sketches. I love using sketches whenever I need to make cards quickly or when I’m creating several cards at once. They’re also one of my favorite ways to relax! Having a sketch gives me a starting point, so I can simply enjoy the creative process without worrying too much about the layout.

Of course, sketches aren’t meant to limit our creativity, they’re there to guide us. For this card, I made a small change by layering my background with a piece of patterned paper measuring 4” × 5¼” instead of the sketch’s suggested 4¼” × 5½”. Little adjustments like this make the sketch work better for your own supplies and style while still keeping the original inspiration. You’ll find the sketch below so you can see how I interpreted it.



I used Hello Autumn Pattern Papers Set A. as my main paper pack, and these are the same six 6” × 6” patterned papers I’m using to create 15 cards, yes, 15 cards! That’s one of the things I love most about Kendra’s Card Challenge. If you’d like to learn more, be sure to visit Kendra’s website for all the details. This is another card in my Hello Autumn + KCC#23 series, and I’ll be sharing even more throughout the coming weeks. Though if you’re planning to join us, KCC#24 should already be out by now so I suggest doing that instead. 

If you haven’t picked up the Hello Autumn Collection yet, now is the perfect time! It’s filled with adorable seasonal characters, coordinating papers, sentiments, and embellishments that make autumn crafting so much fun. Before we know it, we’ll all be reaching for our Christmas supplies, so don’t miss the chance to enjoy this beautiful collection while autumn is here!

I hope to see you joining both the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge and Kendra’s Card Challenge! And here’s a little bonus, Polkadoodles is one of Kendra’s Card Challenge sponsors, so you’ll even have the chance to win fabulous Polkadoodles prizes when you play along.

Happy crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday | Turning a Christmas Digi into a Birthday Card Featuring Mabel

For this week’s Digi Choosday, the Design Team was given the prompts "November Birthday" and "No Red and Green," so I pi...