Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Polkadoodles Hello Autumn Collection | KCC#23 Card #1 - Autumn Rides

Today I’m excited to share my first card featuring the Autumn Rides Hello Autumn Colour Digi Stamp from the brand-new Hello Autumn Collection at Polkadoodles! If you love cozy autumn colours, adorable illustrations, and beautifully coordinated papers and sentiments, you’ll definitely want to check out this gorgeous new release.

This card is actually Card #1 from a complete set of 15 cards I created from Kendra’s Card Challenge #23 (KCC#23). If you’ve never tried Kendra’s Card Challenge before, it is honestly one of my favorite ways to make cards. Not only is it incredibly fun because you get to follow a different sketch for each card, but it’s also one of the fastest and most economical ways to create an entire coordinated card collection!

For this first card, I used the DLPD10188c Autumn Rides Hello Autumn Colour Digi Stamp, along with the gorgeous Hello Autumn Collection pattern papers and a sentiment from the same collection. Everything coordinates beautifully, making it so easy to create a polished autumn-themed card.



I’ll be sharing Sketch #1 below so you can see my take on it. One of the best parts of Kendra’s Card Challenge is seeing how different crafters interpret the very same sketch and make it their own.



If you’d like to give it a try yourself, I highly recommend joining the challenge! Visit https://www.patreon.com/cw/kendrascardchallenges for all the details. You’ll also find the cutting guide that shows you exactly how to transform just six 6” × 6” patterned papers into fifteen beautiful cards, really a fantastic way to stretch your paper stash while having lots of creative fun. And if you're going to use Polkadoodles Digis,  you don't event have to touch your paper stash! haha! Just print and go!

If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to check out the brand-new Hello Autumn Collection from Polkadoodles! From adorable digi stamps to perfectly coordinated papers and sentiments, it’s packed with everything you need for your autumn and Halloween crafting projects, with lots of cuteness!

And while you’re feeling inspired, don’t forget to join the latest Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge! We’d love to see what you create. Enter your projects for a chance to be featured, and remember, you can enter any crafty project, so everyone is welcome to play along!

Polkadoodles Products Used:

I hope this card inspires you to join Kendra’s Card Challenge, explore the new Hello Autumn Collection, and play along with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Project | Friendship Shaker Gift Tags

This week’s Digi Choosday Design Team prompt is Friendship , and I couldn’t think of a more fitting project than making something for two o...