Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Polkadoodles Hello Autumn Collection | KCC#23 Card #5 - Hedgehog Sunflowers

Today I’m sharing another card featuring one of the adorable new releases from the Hello Autumn Collection at Polkadoodles! This time, I used the Hedgehog Sunflowers Colour Digi Stamp, paired with the beautiful Hello Autumn Pattern Papers Set A.



For this card, I followed one of Kendra’s Card Challenge #23 sketches. I love reaching for Kendra’s sketches whenever I need to make cards quickly or when I’m creating a larger batch of cards. In fact, I also find them incredibly relaxing to use! Having a sketch to start with takes away the pressure of wondering where to begin, and before long, the ideas just start flowing.

One thing I especially love about sketches is that they aren’t meant to restrict our creativity, they’re simply there to guide us. For example, instead of using the simple layered 1½-inch circle shown in the sketch, I decided to showcase this adorable hedgehog digi stamp and even added a sentiment inside the focal area. It’s a great example of how you can use a sketch as a starting point while still making it your own. I’ve included the sketch below so you can see exactly how I interpreted it.



I also used Hello Autumn Pattern Papers Set A as the main paper pack for my project. These are the same six 6” × 6” patterned papers I’m using to create 15 cards following Kendra’s Card Challenge, and yes, 15 cards from just six sheets of patterned paper! How amazing is that? If you’d like to learn more about the challenge, be sure to visit Kendra’s website for all the details. This is already my fifth sketch using the Hello Autumn Collection, and I’ll be sharing even more inspiration in the coming weeks.

If you’ve been thinking about picking up the Hello Autumn Collection, I’d recommend grabbing it now! Autumn crafting season always seems to fly by, and before we know it, we’ll all be reaching for our Christmas supplies. This collection is perfect for making the most of the season while it’s here.

And of course, don’t forget to join the latest Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challengewe’d love to see what you create! If you’re also joining Kendra’s Card Challenge, here’s a fun bonus: Polkadoodles is one of the challenge sponsors, so you could even win some fabulous Polkadoodles prizes while you’re creating!

Polkadoodles Products Used:

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday: A Sweet & Snarky Halloween Card featuring Witch with Sunflower

Halloween projects aren’t usually the first thing I reach for (the Philippines and Saudi Arabia are not really that big on Halloween unlike ...