Last May, I was lucky enough to be one of Mintay Papers' International Scrapbooking Day winners, and after months of waiting, my prize finally arrived! It definitely took a while, but it was so worth the wait.
Of course, before opening the box, I had to send photos to my Mintay hype girls, Judy and Cecille.
Once I started unpacking everything, I was completely overwhelmed by how much was inside! Since I had already listed every item for my unboxing reel, I thought, why not take it one step further? So yes... I copied everything into a Google Sheet and looked up each item on Scrapbook.com. Call me weird, but I had to know!
The total? A whopping ₱27,250 (around SAR 1,630) worth of beautiful Mintay goodies! And that's not even including the estimated ₱15,000 shipping cost for an 8 kg package from Poland to Saudi Arabia via FedEx. Knowing just how generous this prize was made the win feel even sweeter.
I've included a screenshot of my spreadsheet below because I couldn't resist sharing it.
And here's a quick unboxing video!
If you haven't read it yet, be sure to check out my International Scrapbooking Day blog post to see the challenge entries that won me this incredible prize.















No comments:
Post a Comment