Sunday, August 23, 2026

KCC#23 | Kendra’s Card Challenge #23 - August Cards with Mintay Papers’ Lovely Day Collection

If you haven’t heard of Kendra’s Card Challenges yet, you’re in for a treat! It’s a quarterly card challenge where Kendra provides templates and sketches that help you maximize just six 6x6 patterned papers to create 15 beautiful cards. Yes… 15 cards!

It has become one of my favorite cardmaking traditions because it’s relaxing and therapeutic for me. I actually make 15 cards every month during each challenge quarter simply because I enjoy it so much.

If you’d like to learn more about the challenge, be sure to check it out here:
https://www.patreon.com/cw/kendrascardchallenges

Joining the challenge is completely free! There are also different subscription tiers if you’d like access to additional perks and exclusive content, but they’re entirely optional.

August’s Cards

For this month’s set, I chose the pretty Lovely Day collection by Mintay Papers.

Since August is my birthday month, I wanted to surround myself, and all my fellow August babies, with a little extra good juju by creating with a collection called Lovely Day. Here’s to another year filled with lovely days, beautiful memories, and lots of creativity!

To complete my 15 cards, I also used the following supplies:

  • White cardstock
  • Solid colored cardstock (including scraps from my stash)
  • Altenew Statement Flowers Stamps
  • Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Stamps with Matching Dies
  • Spellbinders Parcel and Post Sentiments Stamps
  • Stampin’ Up! Approaching Perfection Stamps
  • Bo Bunny Just My Type Stamp
  • Rosie’s Studio Indigo Mist Chipboard Embellishments
  • Rosie’s Studio Nature’s Gift Puffy Sentiments
  • Rosie’s Studio Better Together Puffy Sentiments
  • Rosie’s Studio Fanciful Gemstones
  • Tim Holtz Idea-ology Metallic Sticker Book
  • Sizzix 3D Textured Impressions - Eileen Hull Embossing Folder




Below you’ll find photos of all 15 cards, all based on KCC#23's sketches. The sketches are available free from Kendra, so be sure to check them out if you’d like to give the challenge a try!
















I hope you enjoy this month’s collection as much as I enjoyed making it. I think these are the daintiest KCC cards I’ve created so far, and I absolutely loved bringing each one to life. I can’t wait to hear which card is your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KCC#23 | Kendra’s Card Challenge #23 - August Cards with Mintay Papers’ Lovely Day Collection

If you haven’t heard of Kendra’s Card Challenges yet, you’re in for a treat! It’s a quarterly card challenge where Kendra provides template...